Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been a while-

So, I have been crazy busy with building a website, getting art projects caught up and just drawing for the fun of drawing. So many new things in the works, I will be at the Rock n Roll Monster bash on June 7th, the Art-b-que in Avondale estates on June 13th and then at the Atlanta roller girls bout on June 20th. Lots of chances to see some of my new works and maybe pick up a piece or two.

I'm also starting to work on a series of new horror drawings, this morning I printed off a mess of references to take with me to the beach next week to work on. I'm super excited to be doing these, for two reason, one, this is the stuff I grew up on, and two I'm gonna be doing a few horror conventions in Sept and oct. I want to have something for every one. Keep checking in on this blog, for a few previews...


Thanks as always for reading,

Chris

No comments: