Thursday, October 15, 2009

NASHVILLE COMICS AND HORROR CON!! Sept 17-18th

Hey last minute thought- Not sure who all that reads this lives in Nashville Tn, but if you do I will be a guest at the Nashville Comics and Horror con. I know this show will rock- Beside me, my new friend ( who I met in Orlando last weekend) Scott Blair will be there as well as the one and only Bobby Nash! Come on out and say hi! I got some new stuff, I know its crazy, but when I got home this last monday, I cranked out some pretty kick ass pieces just to have something new for the con in Nashville.. Hope to see some of ya!
Here is the Address to the Fairgrounds, where the con will be held at!
625 Smith Ave
Nashville Tn, 37203

Starts at 10 and goes till 6 on sat and then from 10- 4 on sunday!

Chris

No comments: